Premier, NY is partnering with several New York City clients who are seeking an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant position provides support to all departments by completing a variety of administrative, clerical, reception, and project-based work.
- Greets visitors and answers and screens incoming calls
- Performs general administrative duties such as copying, faxing, and filing
- Tracks and purchases office and kitchen supplies after receiving purchasing approval
- Maintains conference rooms, kitchens, and common areas
- Manages calendar appointments and schedules meetings
- Conducts internet research and summarizes findings
- Inputs, maintains, and verifies accuracy of data
- Assists with drafting, formatting, copy-editing, proofreading, and fact-checking memos, reports, presentations, spreadsheets, and other documents
- May assist with special projects such as conducting compliance tests of documents using Section 508 accessibility standards or coordinating the company’s Institutional Review Board (IRB) activities
- Assists with developing and improving company document templates
- May participate in planning company events
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Courteous and professional in person and on the phone
- Demonstrated aptitude and enthusiasm for learning as well as integrity, flexibility, and collaborative approach to work
- Strong information-gathering and analysis skills
- Able to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Able to use basic office equipment such as fax machine, copier, etc.
- Able to maintain confidential records and information
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, etc.), email, and internet browsers
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail as well as oral and written communication skills
- Able to prioritize tasks and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Premier is a boutique staffing firm that assists companies in all industries with Contract and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, Human Resources, Operations, and Customer Support roles.
“Pursuant to the Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.”