Premier's Contract Division is looking for motivated and enthusiastic HR Coordinators for our rapidly growing clients throughout the Silicon Valley and the Peninsula.
These are contracted roles starting ASAP! Candidates must be readily available and living in the Bay Area. Rates will depend on experience.
- Entering and maintaining employee information into the client's database on a timely basis
- Collect and process new hire forms and manage the onboarding of new employees, including conducting background checks, verifying employment eligibility, and creating and maintaining accurate employee files
- Respond to employee needs swiftly, while providing accurate information, support, and guidance
- Create and manage ad hoc reporting requests as necessary
- Assist with the planning and execution of special employee programs
- Assist other department staff with day-to-day tasks involving benefits, recruiting, payroll, training, and other special projects
- Regular onsite attendance and timeliness is essential to this role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 1-2 years of HR experience
- Experience working with brokers and escalations: invoicing, medical conditions, complex employee issues, etc.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and adapt to a fluid, high-growth environment
- Commitment to speed and accuracy
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and exemplary client service skills
- Excellent time management skills
Premier is a boutique recruitment firm that assists companies in all industries with Contract and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, Human Resources, Operations, and Customer Support roles.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.