Premier is looking for a full-time HR Manager for our client in San Francisco. This full-time position is responsible for managing the Human Resources functions relating to: Talent Management, Onboarding, Employee Relations, Benefits, Training and Development, Employment Law, Exit Process, and most other general HR policies, procedures, and issues to ensure a cohesive and positive workplace.
- Handle any and all HR related matters for the company
- Responsible for managing the entire new hire process from job requisition through offer letters, to ensure a positive onboarding process for all incoming employees. Create clear job descriptions in order to attract and maintain the right candidates
- Act as a liaison between employees and management for all employee relations issues adhering to the client’s employee handbook and company policies. Determine if an investigation is necessary, keep clear and concise notes, and follow through with solutions, coaching, training or discipline.
- Manage, administer, track, and ensure that the performance review process is timely and maintained in order to set performance standards, achieve goals, and enhance communication between employees and managers
- Act as the benefits point person for employees by tracking and coordinating benefits enrollments, changes, terminations, and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 6-10 years experience in designing/leading an HR department within Startup/Tech
- Proven experience handling a variety of issues encompassing Human Resources
- Ability to build rapport with all employees allowing HR to be a trusted source while balancing the expectations of the company via internal policies and procedures in order to maintain a high level of performance
- Knowledge of the importance of analytics and benchmarking within the HR realm
- Expert organizational, prioritization, and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Handle all confidential matters with the utmost discretion in order to protect the company from potential legal situations
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and Outlook
Premier is a boutique recruitment firm that assists companies in all industries with Contract and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, Human Resources, Operations, and Customer Support roles.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.