Premier's Direct Hire team is looking for a rockstar Senior Recruiter for our client in San Francisco. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of recruiting experience (including employee relations) in a high-growth, fast-paced environment..
- Creatively source and recruit top-notch candidates for a diverse range of levels and functional areas
- Develop strong relationships and communication with managers (both local and remote) to fulfill and anticipate hiring needs
- Adhere to, as well as implement and facilitate consistency of recruiting policies and procedures
- Collaborate with the senior managers and HR team to lead recruiting initiatives that effectively generate qualified leads
- Work with hiring managers to identify ideal candidate profiles, which entails gaining a firm understanding of the organization’s culture and business needs
- Collaborate with the hiring managers and other members of the HR team to monitor and adapt job descriptions, interview processes and salary ranges as necessary to attract top talent
- Successfully draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR Business Partners
- Share ideas and collaborate on implementing strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
- Bachelors degree required
- 5+ years of progressive corporate and/or search firm experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience recruiting in a high-growth, fast-paced, corporate environment
- Exhibited integrity in both business and personal ethics
- Demonstrated success filling a diverse array of positions (including diverse job levels, skills, and industries) preferred
- Experience proactively managing activity in an ATS
- Experience recruiting for remote office locations and maintaining standardized processes with an appreciation for differences in office and department needs
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Premier is a boutique recruitment firm that assists companies in all industries with Contract and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, Human Resources, Operations, and Customer Support roles.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.