Premier Talent Partners' San Francisco team has partnered with our client to identify top talent for open Technical Recruiter role within their organization. If you have previous experience in recruiting and an ability to keep up in a fast paced environment, please apply below! Candidates must be readily available and living in the Bay Area.
- Drive the hiring process from sourcing to offer stage
- Own all aspects of the recruiting process (sourcing, scheduling, screening, closing) for requisitions within/across all departments
- Work closely with hiring managers across varying ranks to assemble effective recruiting and sourcing methods
- Adapt to changes in hiring goals and priorities
- Attend relevant networking events to promote the organization and generating excitement around employee branding (domestically)
- Understand each candidate’s specific needs, verifying their background and experience
- 2-5+ years of technical recruiting experience required
- Expertise in conducting initial phone screens and relaying feedback to hiring managers
- Experience recruiting for tech and non-tech positions
- Ability to work a mutually-benefiting negotiation for both the candidate and the organization
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, and other recruiting tools
- Must live locally
Premier is a boutique recruitment firm that assists companies in all industries with Contract and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, HR, Operations, Marketing and Sales opportunities.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.