Premier's Contract Team is looking for dedicated and organized Receptionists for multiple contract assignments for our rapidly growing clients throughout the East Bay! The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, outgoing, hard-working, and charged by multitasking. Please be tech smart, have 2+ years of experience with fast-paced scheduling, and phone correspondence.
These are contracted roles starting immediately. All candidates must be available and living in the Bay Area. Rates vary based on experience.
- Handle high-level inquiries quickly, proactively, and follows through on tasks to successful completion
- Organize all travel arrangements including but not limited to itineraries, accommodations, and transportation
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate departments
- Manage and track phone calls and correspondence to and from executives
- Keep organized files and archives online and offline
- Word document production and PowerPoint presentation support, including document preparation and meeting coordination, as well as new business pitch support
- Serve as point of contact for specific clients, including coordination of calls and tasks
- Support the recruiting department for in-person interviews
- Cooperatively works with the administrative team to ensure seamless and efficient administrative and operational support across the company
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism in working with all levels of management, both within and outside the company
- Strong communication skills for a global audience – verbal and written
- Exercise extreme confidentiality
- Superb organizational skills; ability to handle detailed meeting schedules
- Highly motivated, self-starter, able to function independently by anticipating needs and resolving them without supervision
- A sense of urgency and ability to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Proactive, forwarding-thinking problem-solving skills
- Prioritize projects; establish and meet deadlines in alignment with the goals of the Executive team.
- Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-mail, Outlook Calendars
- Minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree