Premier’s Direct Hire Division is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our client based in Mountain View. If you're an energetic team player with experience in the Pre-IPO startup tech industry, please apply!
- Coordinate calendar, travel schedule, and all communication related to meetings, conference calls, event planning, board meetings, and interviews
- Collaborate with the other administrative team members to facilitate meetings
- Plan external events, potential travel with the executive
- Assist with office upkeep, including ordering supplies and daily maintenance
- Process written and verbal correspondence on behalf of the executive while exercising a high level of confidentiality
- 3-6 years of administrative experience, with 1+ years providing support to Director-level executives
- Bachelor's degree
- High-level of confidentiality, discernment, and judgment
- Proven ability to problem solve and multi-task against urgent deadlines and sudden priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interface effectively with internal leadership and high-stakes external contacts
- Strong working knowledge of Google suite (Gmail, Google Calendar)
Premier is a boutique recruitment firm that assists companies in all industries with Contract and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, HR, Operations, Marketing and Sales jobs. For IMMEDIATE consideration, please register and apply below!
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.