Premier's Direct Hire Team is looking for experienced Executive Assistants to fill multiple open roles with our San Francisco clients. Ideally, you have 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, you are detailed and organized to a fault, and you enjoy scheduling, travel planning, and special projects. If this sounds like you, we would love to speak with you!
- Manage multiple requests and priorities – staying calm under pressure, exercising good judgment, and seeing beyond the day-to-day to anticipate changing needs
- Prepare detailed documentation and logistics for internal and external meetings
- Calendar management quickly, meticulously, and thoughtfully
- Manage all travel and expenses, as well as a 'get it done attitude' to handle last-minute changes
- Track weekly action items and key issues to closure with a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Partner and work closely with a diverse range of individuals at all levels in the organization, as well as with customers and partners
- Participate in meetings and assist with special projects as needed, including planning high-profile events, board meetings, off-site meetings, and team events
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have experience in event and office coordination
- Exceptional critical and creative thinking skills
- A knack for every little detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism in all things
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a “get things done” mentality
- Proficiency with Google Apps (i.e., Gmail, Google Docs) and video conferencing tools
Premier is a boutique recruitment firm that assists companies in all industries with Contract and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, Human Resources, Operations, and Customer Support roles.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.