Premier's direct hire division in the East Bay is searching for an enthusiastic Account Manager to work for our client. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to prioritize efficiently and effectively.
- Managing a global pool of clients that are importing networking equipment (daily client interaction via telephone and email)
- Maintaining client data through Salesforce (Customer Relationship Management platform)
- Obtaining accurate documentation from clients in a timely manner
- Liaising with the In-Country Experts to ensure that the import process is streamlined
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- University undergraduate degree (honors is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent use of the English language (written and verbal)
- Organization and project management: must be able to coordinate high-value shipments, track, and manage all elements of the shipment process
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Proactive problem-solver, with the ability to identify possible problems in advance and take necessary action before shipment becomes a pressure point
- Creative, resourceful, and independent thinker
- General business acumen
- 50-60k plus quarterly bonus (no benefits)
Premier is a boutique recruitment firm that assists companies in all industries with Contract and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, Human Resources, Operations, and Sales jobs.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.