Premier’s Contract Division is looking for several Customer Support Representatives for our exciting non-profit San Francisco-based client. Our clients are top-tier companies looking for upbeat and energetic individuals.
These are contracted roles starting ASAP! Candidates must be readily available and living in the Bay Area.
- Effectively solve customer inquiries via phone and email
- Hold a high bar for support when owning customer interactions
- Identify, document and follow up with engineers on product bugs and features
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies, and products
- Collaborate with members of other teams to root out answers and be a resource to teammates
- Genuine curiosity about people and business, while possessing the ability to inspire passion in others
- Experience in direct customer or client-facing roles
- Interest in implementing feedback and dedicated to the improvement of your skills and work
- Strong organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- The ability to quickly adapt to new situations and think on your feet
- Excellent time-management skills
- A desire to help people and improve the customer experience
Benefits & Compensation:
- Dental, Medical, and Vision will be offered
Premier is a boutique recruitment firm that assists companies in all industries with Contract and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, Human Resources, Operations, and Customer Support roles.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.