Premier is searching for a Customer Service Representative for our top client in the consumer finance industry! In this contract role, you will be responsible for providing timely and helpful customer service communication to our client's consumers and sellers. The ideal candidate has excellent written and verbal communication, demonstrated customer service experience, and exposure to the finance industry. New grads are highly encouraged to apply!
- Maintain or exceed established service level agreements and guidelines for timely resolution of queued transactions to minimize potential revenue losses
- Maintain or exceed established standards for customer service, and resolve minor issues with little or no supervision; escalate complex issues as necessary
- Effectively use an internal escalation path for reviews requiring additional due diligence
- Surface opportunities to improve tools, workflow and customer experience
- Apply underwriting rules to applications that require review
- Make outbound servicing and collections calls to consumers and sellers
- Provide timely and helpful responses for servicing emails for both consumers and sellers
- Create new email response templates
- Degree required (Finance-focused degrees are preferred)
- 1-2 years of professional work experience
- Tech CSR and Tech Operations experience
- Extensive experience with speaking on the phone
- Exposure to the financial industry (banking background is a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, self-motivation and results-oriented approach
- Demonstrated customer service, organizational and analytical skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing start-up environment
- Flexibility to adapt and able to manage multiple assignments while working independently
- Preferably has the ability to speak Spanish in a professional setting
Premier is a boutique recruitment firm that assists companies in all industries with Contract and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, Human Resources, Operations, and Customer Support roles.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.