Premier is working with a variety of clients within fast-paced industries such as Technology, Finance and Startups. They are looking for Administrative Assistants to join their teams in San Francisco and to essentially keep the trains running on time. The ideal candidates will enjoy supporting executives and their teams in a wide range of administrative functions.
• Organizing and managing mail and email, calendars, drafting correspondence, preparing reports and contracts, establishing and maintaining paper and electronic filing systems
• Maintaining and creating databases and spreadsheets
• Creating, designing and proofreading documents, charts, tables and graphs for investor presentations
• Arranging travel and accommodations
• Acting as a project manager for special projects such as planning events, conducting research or analyzing data
Ideally you have:
• High school diploma or GED required. A college degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred
• 2-4 years of Administrative Assistant experience required
• Fantastic written and verbal skills
• Excellent attention to detail and organization
• High level of proficiency in software including internet, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
Premier is a boutique staffing firm that assists companies in all industries with Contract and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, HR, Operations, Marketing and Sales jobs. For IMMEDIATE consideration, please register and apply below!
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.