Premier is looking to hire a dedicated and highly accountable Human Resources Manager for our client. This role will work alongside the people operations and recruiting teams, creating alignment within the greater people functionality. If you're looking for an opportunity to own and shape a growing company's HR, we want to speak with you!
- Carry a wide breadth of knowledge in HR and act as the guiding force for managers on topics including (but not limited to): performance management, team member engagement, growth and development, compensation philosophy and benchmarking, workforce planning, and more
- Consistently leverage workforce analytics and insights to determine the health of the team within the organization
- Develop solutions and programs aimed to improve efficiency within the greater HR org
- Own workflows for people and HR, consistently building and developing organizational documents that promote HR compliance and governance
- Oversee all compliance programs linked to federal and state regulations concerning employment, including entry and maintenance of HRIS and other systems related to employee data
- Assist in organizing and iterating on company on-boarding and new hire programs
- Manage open enrollment for employees and act as a company benefits admin
- 5-7 years of HR experience with 3+ years of previous experience in a HR Generalist or HR Business Partner role
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Experience building and scaling HR processes within a fast growing company in technology
Premier is a boutique recruitment firm that assists companies in all industries with Contract and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, HR, Operations, jobs.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.