|Office Assistant / Receptionist|
Premier is working with a variety of clients within various industries in the Finance and Hospitality space. They are looking for Office Assistants to join their teams in San Francisco and to be the face of their organization. The ideal candidates will greet visitors, manage the front desk, be in charge of office operations, assist in scheduling and provide general administrative support in a fast-paced environment.
• Greet visitors, provide excellent customer service and manage room accommodations
• Manage office space, supplies, mail and maintenance
• Maintain phone system, general communication and correspondence
• Arrangw travel, accommodations and scheduling
• General administrative experience
Ideally you have:
• High school diploma or GED required
• Exceptional people skills, positive energy and ability to think quickly on your feet and prioritize as needed
• Fantastic written, verbal and time management skills
• Excellent attention to detail, organization and general team player
• Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize work requests
Premier is a boutique staffing firm that assists companies in all industries with Contract and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, HR, Operations, and Customer Service roles.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.