Premier's contract team is looking for a Remote Support Specialist for a well-known photography based mobile app company. This is a full time, contract position for 3-6 months working remotely. If you have a customer support background and passion for photography or art, we would love to hear from you!
*Candidates can be outside of the Bay Area.
- Respond to a high volume of our community emails and support inquiries
- Engage with cross-functional teams to report issues and drive continual improvement of our tools and operational processes
- Participate in a rotational on-call schedule that may include responding to customer facing issues during off hours
- Reimagine the status quo in how we creatively solve users' problems
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to proactively identify patterns and large scale issues, and help develop impactful solutions for our creative community
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in a customer facing support role with experience in technical support & troubleshooting
- Strong attention to detail
- Self motivated with ability to work independently as well as thrive in a team environment
- Strong commitment to working in a support role
Nice to Haves:
- Zendesk experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- A personal connection to photography and/or art
Premier is a boutique recruiting firm that assists companies in all industries with Contract and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, HR, Operations, and Customer Success roles.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.