Premier is looking for organized and dedicated Executive Assistants to work with several of our clients in the Tech, Finance, Legal and Software industries. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a constantly-changing environment and streamlining hectic days, as this role requires the ability to handle a wide range of administrative support tasks and juggle diverse responsibilities. Our clients are looking for individuals that are incredibly well-organized, flexible, great at maintaining relationships internally and externally, and are amazing communicators.
- Complex calendar management and internal and external meeting coordination
- Develop and assist with preparation of presentation materials and briefs
- Review and summarize reports and documents. Prep meeting materials, agendas, and take meeting notes
- Assist with booking travel and managing logistics for leadership team
- Handle internal logistics including scheduling, organizing on-site meetings, events, and trainings
- Ensure timely communications and handling confidential information
- Manage, train, and on-board Administrative Assistants
- Track and monitor pending business issues for follow-up and execution
- Serve as a liaison across teams and work with departments across the company
- Project manage tasks to ensure follow-up to action items. Work on multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- 3+ years experience providing direct administrative support to multiple executives at a large, fast-paced company
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Adaptable and resourceful in a dynamic environment
- Master multi-tasker: multiple tasks/projects will need to be juggled
- Incredibly detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter: can take even the smallest project and run with it to the successful completion
- Ability to stay on top of new tools and technologies, with an interest and passion to constantly learn
Premier is a boutique recruitment firm that assists companies in all industries with Contract and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, Human Resources, Operations, and Customer Support roles.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.