Premier Talent Partners is looking for an energetic, well-organized, and upbeat Office Coordinator to manage facilities-related tasks for our top-tier clients. Ideal candidates will have 1-3 years of work experience (prior office experience is a huge plus), strong attention to detail, and the drive to transform an office space into a fun and exciting atmosphere!
• Order equipment, supplies, meals, furniture etc. for a high volume company
• Maintain/set up conference rooms and workplace daily
• Organize office and storage area
• Set up video conferences
• Receive, organize, and distribute mail
• Manage inventory when needed
• Work closely with the Operations Department and other facility employees
• Regular onsite attendance and timeliness is essential to this role
• Bachelor’s or Associate's degree
• Previous facilities or office coordination experience is preferred, but not required
• Must have excellent attention to detail
• Self-starter who thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, demanding, fun, and entrepreneurial
• Effective time management skills with an ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and provide excellent work
• Direct and effective written and verbal communication skills
Premier is a boutique recruitment firm that assists companies in all industries with Contract and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, HR, Operations, Marketing and Customer Support jobs. For IMMEDIATE consideration, please register and apply below!
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.